Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Oh Technology, You Slay Me

Well. Isn't that special. Blogger has decided that my photo, bio and other widgets would look better down at the bottom of my main page, underneath my posts. Thanks Blogger, for taking that liberty. Ack! Anyone know how to fix this delightful issue? Help me out and you get...

Homemade Sweet Potato Fries!

And I guess if you can't help me with Blogger, you should be able to make your own sweet potato fries, so here you go...

1. Cut potato into 1/4 inch fry shaped pieces. Put them in a bowl and drizzle enough olive oil so that all of your fries glisten. Eeeexcellent...
Now add your spices. I used cumin, onion powder, coriander and salt. Go ahead and use whatever you like, I don't think you can mess this up.

2. Lay fries on a cookie sheet coated with cooking spray. Don't let them touch! God help you if they're touching! Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees. Leave 'em alone and let them do their thing in there... you know, not touching.

3. After 15 minutes, flip them, and then put them back in the oven for another 15 to 20.

4. If you like to dip your fries, a mixture of fat free plain yogurt, mayo, honey, cumin and coriander should do the trick.

Enjoy...

3 comments:

Steph said...

I too use blogger, and as far as I know am not experiencing the issues that are plaguing you.
I have noticed on occasion on others' sites that sometimes they load with all that mothafuckinbullshit on the bottom instead of the side, but like I said, it happens only occassionally.

I suppose I've been entirely unhelpful!

Fret not, your site still works! The world is an imperfect place. Screws fall out all the time. Rock on.

Kate MacDonald said...

Steph, why would I steal a screw?
Lol... Thanks for the Breakfast Club reference. That alone was helpful!

Nature Traveler said...

When you want to change the presentation of your blog...click DASHBOARD, then click LAYOUT. There you can drag things from one place to another.
Hope that helps
Btw nice blog :-)